- About Us
- Schools & Divisions
- Admissions & Aid
- Research & Faculty
- Campus Life
Financial Aid at Hopkins
We believe in making a Johns Hopkins education affordable for all qualified applicants. We want the best and brightest students on our campuses, regardless of their family’s financial circumstances.
That’s why, for undergraduates:
- We meet 100 percent of calculated need for admitted students
- We awarded more than $70 million in need-based grants last year alone
- 88% of families with annual incomes under $200,000 receive Johns Hopkins grants
- The average need-based grant for first-year students is more than $38,000
- About one in four Hopkins aid recipients can graduate with no student loans
Learn more about how Hopkins families pay for college on the website of the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, or contact one of our financial advisers, who are available to help students and families fully understand their options and make informed choices.