Video footage: Aerial drone shot of a yellow-orange sunrise over campus buildings; A student in a blue helmet paddles a kayak on a river; Several students prepare to paddle kayaks through riffles and small rapids; A close-up image of blue foam Blue Jay figures; A woman addresses a room full of students from a podium; A student writes notes in a notebook; Students browse through piles of hardback books; A man in a white lab coat used a multichannel pipette device in a lab setting
You are in a modal window. Press the escape key to exit.Open Menu
- Why is it called Johns Hopkins?
- What majors and minors are offered?
- Where can I find information about graduate programs?
- How much is tuition?
- What financial aid packages are available?
- How do I apply?
- How do I get to campus?
- Where can I find job listings?
- Where can I log in to myJHU?
- Where can I log in to SIS?
- About Us
- Schools & Divisions
- Admissions & Aid
- Research & Faculty
- Campus Life