Video footage: A group of about 20 people runs along a wooded pathway; The same group of runners is shown from a greater distance, with the sun visible behind them through the trees; The modern, multi-story interior of a building is shown; An instructor stands and addresses a group of about 10 students in a laboratory setting; A student works at a laptop and with a small rectangular circuit-like object in his hands; The same circuit-like object is shown close up; Hundreds of people gather on a campus quad for a tabling event, with a large brick academic building and clock tower visible behind them; About 100 people pose for a photo with the the words FLI PROUD in front of them
You are in a modal window. Press the escape key to exit.Open Menu
- Why is it called Johns Hopkins?
- What majors and minors are offered?
- Where can I find information about graduate programs?
- How much is tuition?
- What financial aid packages are available?
- How do I apply?
- How do I get to campus?
- Where can I find job listings?
- Where can I log in to myJHU?
- Where can I log in to SIS?
- About Us
- Schools & Divisions
- Admissions & Aid
- Research & Faculty
- Campus Life