Video footage: Students observe a book from the collection at a table inside the stunning, multi-tiered Peabody Library; Close-up of the hands of an individual holding a book that says 'Martin Luther King Jr.' on the back cover and speaking; Masked students in a classroom listen to an instructor speaking; Two students seated at an outdoor table converse, a laptop open in front of them and orange and yellow tulips all around them; Close-up of sheet music on a tablet screen on a large sound board in a recording studio; An individual wearing headphones sings into multiple microphones in a studio as activity from the sound board room is reflected on the glass in front of them; A group of students, some masked and some unmasked, sit in a circle in the green grass on a campus quad
You are in a modal window. Press the escape key to exit.Open Menu
- Why is it called Johns Hopkins?
- What majors and minors are offered?
- Where can I find information about graduate programs?
- How much is tuition?
- What financial aid packages are available?
- How do I apply?
- How do I get to campus?
- Where can I find job listings?
- Where can I log in to myJHU?
- Where can I log in to SIS?
- About Us
- Schools & Divisions
- Admissions & Aid
- Research & Faculty
- Campus Life