Video footage: A woman spins a large globe while bathed in blue light; four young people look at a digital screen in a darkened room; Dancers practice a routine on stage; A person in a tan hat picks greens in an urban garden; A group of four students stroll along a streetscape, past cafe tables and large stone columns; Students build a bridge out of spaghetti noodles; A bridge made of spaghetti noodles crumbles under the strain of suspended weights
You are in a modal window. Press the escape key to exit.Open Menu
- Why is it called Johns Hopkins?
- What majors and minors are offered?
- Where can I find information about graduate programs?
- How much is tuition?
- What financial aid packages are available?
- How do I apply?
- How do I get to campus?
- Where can I find job listings?
- Where can I log in to myJHU?
- Where can I log in to SIS?
- About Us
- Schools & Divisions
- Admissions & Aid
- Research & Faculty
- Campus Life