Video footage: A student climbs up a rock facing while a second student below holds the climbing line; Nine students sit and talk on a rock outcropping next to a river; The Johns Hopkins mascot, Jay, and the Baltimore Oriole shake hands on the baseball field at Camden Yards; A small plane in a hangar; A close-up shot of a young woman holding a pair of pliers next to a large air tank; A small white plane takes off from a runway; Students sit in Adirondack chairs on a campus lawn, as other students play volleyball in the background; Aerial drone footage of students arranged in formation to spell 'JHU 26'
You are in a modal window. Press the escape key to exit.Open Menu
- Why is it called Johns Hopkins?
- What majors and minors are offered?
- Where can I find information about graduate programs?
- How much is tuition?
- What financial aid packages are available?
- How do I apply?
- How do I get to campus?
- Where can I find job listings?
- Where can I log in to myJHU?
- Where can I log in to SIS?
- About Us
- Schools & Divisions
- Admissions & Aid
- Research & Faculty
- Campus Life