Summer 2014 Term Dates
Term I: May 27 - June 27
Term II: June 30 - August 1
Psychology Online Course (section 87): May 27 - August 1
Math Online Courses (section 88): June 16 - August 1
ONLINE SUMMER REGISTRATION BEGINS APRIL 8, 2014
No advisor holds—just register! NOTE: Undergraduate students with an advising hold must register in person at the Registrar, 75 Garland. Online registration is not available to you until your hold is cleared.
Online registration dates are as follows:
- Term I: Tuesday, April 8 - Friday, May 30
($100 late fee applies after May 16)
- Term II: Tuesday, April 8 - Friday, July 4
($100 late fee applies after June 20)
ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Have your JHED ID (login identification) and Password available. You will not be able to access ISIS (Integrated Student Information System) for Students without this information. If you cannot remember your JHED ID, when you are on campus, go to http://my.jhu.edu, click on Advanced Person Search (upper right hand side) and type in your name to locate it.
BEFORE April 8: you must take care of the following:
- Check to see if you have holds. If you see the word “Alerts” in red above the toolbar, click to see what is required to release the hold(s).
- Update biographic and address information (under Personal Info/Summary).
- Fill in emergency contact and family info (under Personal Info).
- Add to your cart to store your classes until April 9 (under Academic Info).
ON April 8:
- Add your courses from My Cart (click the Register button).
- Add courses from the Search Results page.
- Drop undesired courses.
For problems accessing the system, the Support Center at 410-516-HELP is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
NOTE: You will be registered and charged for each course that you submit.