2014 TERM DATES
- Term I: Tuesday, May 27 - Friday, June 27
- Term II: Monday, June 30 - Friday, August 1
REGULAR ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Term I: Tuesday, April 8 - Friday, May 16
- Term II: Tuesday, April 8 - Friday, June 20
LATE REGISTRATION PERIOD (online and in-person)
Please register during the "Regular Online Registration Period" dates above to avoid the late registration fee. A $100 late fee applies if you register after: May 16 for Term I; June 20 for Term II.
- Term I: May 17 - May 30 (end of add period)
- Term II: June 21 - July 4 (end of add period)
(W on transcript)
|TERM I||May 30||June 1||June 13|
|TERM II||July 4||July 7||July 18|
TUITION PAYMENT DEADLINES*
- *Financial holds: If you believe a financial hold has been placed on your account erroneously due to the summer tuition payment deadlines and you are unable to drop your summer courses online, please contact us or visit the Office of the Registrar.
- Term I: By the end of the month in which you register and no later than Friday, May 16
- Term II: By the end of the month in which you register and no later than Friday, June 20
|Drop 100%||Drop 90%||Drop 75%|
|TERM I||on or before
|May 3 - 28
||May 29 - June 1|
|TERM II||on or before
|June 2 - July 2||July 3 - 7|
|Withdraw 50%||Withdraw No Refund|
|TERM I||June 2 - 8||June 9 - 13|
|TERM II||July 8 - 13||July 14 - 18|
Partial Tuition Grants are available. Apply online as soon as you make the decision to take summer courses at Homewood. Funds are limited. You must submit the JHU Summer Aid Application by March 15, 2014.
Other financing options are available. Please visit our web site for more information. The application deadline for non-grant financing is May 4, 2014.
On-Campus Housing is available. An Application will be available in April at http://www.jhu.edu/hds.
The University is closed and classes are cancelled on the following days:
- Commencement at Homewood: Thursday, May 22
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 26
- Independence Day: Friday, July 4