2013 SESSION DATES
- Term I: Tuesday, May 28 - Friday, June 28
- Term II: Monday, July 1 - Friday, August 2
REGULAR ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Term I: Tuesday, April 9 - Friday, May 17
- Term II: Tuesday, April 9 - Friday, June 21
LATE REGISTRATION PERIOD (online and in-person)
Please register during the "Regular Online Registration Period" dates above to avoid the late registration fee. A $100 late fee applies if you register after: May 17 for Term I; June 21 for Term II.
- Term I: May 18 - May 31 (end of add period)
- Term II: June 22 - July 5 (end of add period)
(W on transcript)
|TERM I||May 31||June 2||June 14|
|TERM II||July 5||July 8||July 19|
TUITION PAYMENT DEADLINES*
- *Financial holds: If you believe a financial hold has been placed on your account erroneously due to the summer tuition payment deadlines and you are unable to drop your summer courses online, please contact us or visit the Office of the Registrar.
- Term I: By the end of the month in which you register and no later than Friday, May 17
- Term II: By the end of the month in which you register and no later than Friday, June 21
|Drop 100%||Drop 90%||Drop 75%|
|TERM I||on or before
|May 4 - 29
||May 30 - June 2|
|TERM II||on or before
|June 3 - July 3||July 4 - 8|
|Withdraw 50%||Withdraw No Refund|
|TERM I||June 3 - 9||June 10 - 14|
|TERM II||July 9 - 14||July 15 - 19|
Partial Tuition Grants are available. Apply online as soon as you make the decision to take summer courses at Homewood. Funds are limited. You must submit the JHU Summer Aid Application by March 18, 2013.
Other financing options are available. Please visit our web site for more information. The application deadline for non-grant financing is May 5, 2013.
On-Campus Housing is available. An Application will be available in April at http://www.jhu.edu/hds.
The University is closed and classes are cancelled on the following days:
- Commencement at Homewood: Thursday, May 23
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 27
- Independence Day: Thursday, July 4