Click here to see the vendors we have for this year!
The following are the vendor guidelines for the convention:
1) To participate as a vendor for JohnCon, you must first be approved by the JohnCon board. Simply email email@example.com some basic information about what you are selling, and we will get back to you soon.
2) Please do not bring, display, or sell alcohol or weapons of any kind.
3) Plan on having at least one person to mind your exhibit as long as you are at the convention. Although you should be able to arrange for some to watch your table for a short period of time, we do NOT have dedicated JohnCon personnel watching the vendors exhibits, and we will not be responsible for securing unattended merchandise.
4) We charge $25 for a 10' x 10' space at the great hall. We will provide 8' x 2' tables and tablecloths by default, but you are free to customize your space with display racks or other standard equipment as you see fit.
5) The easiest way to pay us would be to send a check made out to Johns Hopkins University to the below address:
JHU JohnCon - OSA Mailbox 104
3400 N. Charles St
Mattin Center Suite 210
Baltimore, MD 21218
Please let us know when you send the payment so that we can make sure everything runs smoothly. If this method of payment does not work for you, send us an email and we will try to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.