HSO Community Orchestral Concerts
The Hopkins Symphony Orchestra has regularly given concerts throughout the Greater Baltimore community. This page gives some sense of the richness and variety of these concerts.
- March 25, 2007: Mark Hardy "Requiem"
- May 15, 2005: Giacomo Puccini Messa di Gloria
- March 28 and April 24, 2004: W. A. Mozart "Requiem"
- March 25, 2001: Bédard Concerto for organ and Haydn "Nelson" Mass
- June 22, 2000: Edward Elgar Enigma Variations and Violin Concerto with Hilary Hahn, violin
- June 9, 1999: Giuseppe Verdi Nabucco
- March 14, 1999: Josef Rheinberger Concerto in F for Organ, Strings, and Horns
- May 27, 1992: Beethoven: Symphony No 8 and Choral Fantasy benefit concert
- May 2, 1992: Dmitri Shostakovich Symphony No. 5 at the MCI-J prison
- May 20, 1990: Cylburn Arboretum outdoor concert
- April 25, 1986: Memorial Tribute to Professor Daniel Craig (U. Baltimore)
- April 7, 1985: Easter Sunday Concert
- March 14, 1984: Concert as part of Celebrate Jewish Music Month at Temple Oheb Shalom
- 1983-1992 concerts for children from the Maryland School for the Blind and others