- Lab Karate outing to welcome Hideki and his family (Pictures and video clips).
has been awarded The Young Scientists' Prize, Commendation for Science
and Technology by the Minster of Education, Culture, Sports, Science,
and Technology in Japan. Congratulations!
- Our collaboration work with Drs. Kobayashi and Dynlacht has been published (PDF).
- Hideki Nakamura has joined our lab as a new post-doc. Welcome!
- Takanari is
selected as the principal investigator of National Institute of
Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) Silvio O. Conte
Digestive Disease Research Core Center Pilot Project. Congratulations!
- Takanari is an organizer of the 2015 Biophysical Society Thematic Meeting in Taiwan.
- Shiva successfully passed her Doctoral Board Oral. Congratulations!
- Takanari is the recipient of this year's R.R. Bensley Young Investigator Award. Congratulations! (LINK)
- Dr. Inoue has been promoted to Associate Professor. Congratulations!
sucessfully defended his PhD thesis. Congratulations Dr. Lin!
Publication: Steven and Siew Cheng's paper out in Nature Methods (PDF) (LINK)
- Allen Kim,
a new BME student, started a rotation in the lab. Welcome!
Barbeque at Gunpowder Falls State Park (Pictures)
Publication: Frank's review paper out in Current Opinion in Chemical
Biology (PDF) (LINK)
- Tim Wang, a
new BCMB student, started a rotation in the lab. Welcome!
Publications: Frank's new publications out in Nature Chemical Biology (PDF) (LINK)
Chemie (PDF) (LINK)
lunch at Miss Shirley's to celebrate new publications (Pictures)
to Fumi for winning the Albert Lehninger Young Investigators' Day Award
and Ben for winning the Paul Erhlich Young Investigators' Day Award.
Lunch/Farewell party for Yuta (Pictures)
- Lab Party
and Idea Contest (Pictures)
Publication: Bob and Fumi's review paper out in Pflugers Archiv (PDF) (LINK)
Publication: Fumi, Shiva, and Bob's review paper out in ACS Synthetic Biology
to Fumi for receiving the JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Research
Frank for receiving the National Science Council of the Republic of
China Postdoctoral Fellowship for Research Abroad!
to Takanari for receiving two new young investigator awards:
Investigator, Japanese Science and Technology
Investigator Award from Pharmaceutical Society in Japan