McCoy Hall sits directly across the street from Wolman Hall and the layout is similar to that of Wolman. It can accommodate 500+ students. Some of the spaces, designated as RA suites and medical spaces, will be unavailable for selection in the Housing Process. Please note, the Terrace, 1st, and 2nd floors are reserved for Incoming Freshmen , Transfers, and Vacation Housing students.
If you require Vacation Housing, please contact the Wolman Housing Office at (410)-516-7960. Please note that if your group is able to be accommodated on a vacation housing floor in McCoy, all group members are required to pay the Vacation Housing room rate.
A security officer is on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the main lobby. Guests must sign in and be escorted into the building by a resident host.
McCoy Hall features:
- Office of Residential Life on the first floor.
- A common space on the terrace level.
- A music practice room.
- A bike room with limited storage space (for Wolman and McCoy residents only).
- An excercise room.
A multipurpose room.
- A game room.
- The student radio station.
- Trunk rooms are located on each floor for the use of McCoy's residents only.
- A lounge on each floor provides the Residential Life staff and floor residents space where social activities and study breaks can occur.
- On the other floors, students will find a quiet study lounge, small TV room, group study room, and conference room.