Greetings from Housing and Dining! We hope you are having an enjoyable and relaxing summer. We are in the midst of preparing for your arrival and wanted to provide you with information that we hope will make your move into the apartments as easy as possible.
Please see the move-in dates listed below.
- Wednesday, August 28th: Freshman Move-In
- Alumni Memorial Residences I & III (Building A)
- Wolman Hall - Floors 2 & 7
- McCoy Hall - Terrance & 1E
International and transfer students move-in between the hours of 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Thursday, August 29th: Freshman Move-In
- Alumni Memorial Residences II & III (Building B)
- Wolman Hall - Floors 3 thru 6
- Hopkins Inn
- Friday, August 30th: Upper-class Move-In
University apartments and residence halls open for sophomores and upper-classmen living in McCoy, Charles Commons, Rogers House, Bradford and Homewood between 9:00 am- 4:00 pm.
Click on your building assignment to the right for links to valuable move-in information!