Home | Bon Appétit | Winter Break/Intersession Hours | Meal Plans | Dining Facilities | FAQs | Contact Us
Bon Appétit at Johns HopkinsAbout Bon Appétit Management Company
Bon Appétit Management Company is so pleased to join the campus community at Johns Hopkins University! In addition to providing top-notch on-campus dining experiences, we will also be assuming all on-campus catering operations.
At Johns Hopkins University
On the campus of Johns Hopkins University, our food service facilities will include a completely renovated Charles Street Market with Stone Mill Bakery and Gelato replacing Einstein Bagels, a revamped Market at Levering, an updated Fresh Food Café, Nolan’s on 33rd and also in Levering Hall (the current site of Pura Vida): our own Chesapeake Bay Roasting Company. To view more information about Bon Appetit on the Johns Hopkins University Homewood Campus including location menus and specials, please visit our website.
Our catering department can handle any size event from a small pizza study party for students to large six-course alumni dinners. If you need assistance with planning an event or simply want to make an inquiry, please contact our catering department, by phone: (410) 516-4500 or by email: email@example.com. To schedule a catered event, please visit our catering site. We look forward to working with you soon!
What Makes Bon Appétit Management Company Different
At Bon Appétit Management Company, we recognize the great power and importance of food. Dining rooms are gathering places. Breaking bread together helps to create a sense of community and comfort. We recognize the important role we fill and take great care to honor our position on a corporate or school campus. We show this care in our operations every day by...
- Cooking food from scratch using fresh seasonal ingredients
- Taking our role in the community seriously and making socially responsible purchasing decisions
- Serving great tasting, authentic and nutritious food that exceeds the expectations of our guests including vegetarian, vegan, international and kosher diners
- Providing opportunities for all our employees, including student workers, to develop their potential and abilities
- Recognizing that every client we serve is unique and creating tailored food programs for each one
- Serving a wide variety of menu items at each meal, each day keeping things fresh, fun, and interesting – you won’t find a cycle menu at a Bon Appétit account
- Viewing our operations as onsite restaurants competing with local off campus restaurants - never resting on the idea of a "captive audience"
- Being a leader in our industry by working to create a more sustainable food system
We invite you to follow our progress on Facebook over the summer as Johns Hopkins transforms these familiar spots on campus into vibrant and relevant dining spaces, full of delicious dining possibilities. We can’t wait to share the experience of discovering (or rediscovering) the various dining options on campus with each and every one of you!