E-mail List Subscription
The process for subscribing to the GCF mailing list depends on whether you wish to use your JHEM account or not. Please select from the methods below:
Using a JHEM Account
If you are already logged in to the Enterprise system, you can simply click "Subscribe" in step 6 below. Otherwise, you must log in first by following the steps below:
Click the "Log in" button below, which will open a new window.
- Click the "Go" button.
- Select "Johns Hopkins University" from the drop-down box and click "Select".
- Log in to the Enterprise system.
- You will be transferred to the GCF mailing list service homepage, but you are not yet subscribed! Close that window.
Click the "Subscribe" button below, which will open another new window.
Now you are really subscribed, and you may also change your subscription options.
Not Using a JHEM Account
Please follow carefully these steps:
- Address an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the address you wish to subscribe.
- In the subject of the message, type:
- Send the message.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail. Follow the instructions in that e-mail.
(If your system allows it, you can simply click the e-mail address link in step 1 and an e-mail will be correctly composed for you to be sent from your default e-mail program.)
Once you have subscribed, to send a message to the whole group, address it to gcf @ lists.jhu.edu.
If you are subscribed with a JHEM account and are logged in to the Enterprise system, you may change your subscription options here: https://lists.johnshopkins.edu/sympa/suboptions/gcf