Below is information on Fall registration procedures for returning groups.
New Group Registration: The CSC is currently not accepting new group applications.
Fall 2013 Registration for Returning Groups
Registration and Budget Forms**
· All existing CSC groups need to complete the CSC Group Registration Form 2013-2014 and CSC Budget Proposal Worksheet 2013-2014 (attached) and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, September 9th at 5 PM.
· If you are planning to apply for external funding (outside of the CSC) in order to plan an event, we ask that you complete an Event Outline. A sample Event Outline is attached for your use. Event Outlines must be submitted with your registration form and budget proposal on Monday, September 9th.
· All CSC groups must schedule an advising appointment with your assigned CSC Staff advisor. This appointment will allow you and your staff advisor to discuss your goals for the year, examine your budget proposal, and review all relevant CSC policies and procedures.
· To schedule your 30-minute advising appointment, please contact the CSC by emailing email@example.com or calling 410-516-4777 starting no earlier than Monday, August 26th. When calling, please give your direct CSC Staff advisors name for ease in scheduling.
· Appointments will be scheduled between September 9th-17th during CSC business hours (M-F, 8:30 AM – 5 PM).
*Any appointments scheduled on September 9th will be for groups who have already submitted their registration form, budget proposal, and event outlines (if applicable).
· Additional information regarding the updated Student Advocacy Board structure (the student advisory board for the CSC), CSC policies, and other pertinent information will be distributed during the advising appointments and electronically.
For more information on registration, please call the CSC at 410-516-4777.
SAVE THE DATES:
**Denotes REQUIRED actions by ALL CSC Student Organizations in order to receive 2013-2014 funding.
Student Activities (SAC) Fair – Thursday, September 12th from 5 PM – 8 PM.
In order to receive a table at SAC Fair, you should have completed Hopkins Groups registration by the deadline of August 1. Please contact us if you are unsure of your Hopkins Groups registration status.
CSC All Groups Town Hall (Includes Financial Training) - Tuesday, September 17th at 6:30 PM**
TWO representatives from your student organization MUST attend this event (MANDATORY attendance required of the Financial Officer). If your Financial Officer has a class conflict, please have them contact Carolyn Mack at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive the appropriate information.
Urban Education Training Event – Sunday, September 22nd at 11 AM – 4 PM.
Any CSC Groups who primarily work with youth in a school-setting will be invited to attend a training event about Urban Education that will include guest speakers and expert panelists from community organizations and Baltimore City Public Schools. Lunch will be provided, and for select organizations attendance is required. More information will be distributed to the specific groups.
Affinity Group Meetings - To be scheduled between September 23rd and October 4th. **
All CSC Groups will need to attend their appropriate affinity group meeting (one per semester). We heard your feedback and are moving the affinity group meetings to occur earlier in the semester. Your SAB member will contact you during the first week of school to schedule these meetings.