- Team leaders are required to attend either the workshop on Monday October 22 OR Tuesday October 23. Meetings will last from 6:30pm to 8pm.
- We no longer need team leaders who are not affiliated with sponsoring groups, so please do not sign up to be a team leader unless you are a part of a sponsoring group. Thank you.
What Do Team Leaders Do?
- Communicate and reinforce to volunteers the impact of their service.
- Lead a group of approximately 15 students, faculty, or staff volunteers to their service site on the Day of Service.
- Serve as a leader while on-site.
- Keep volunteers energized, excited, and organized.
- Help CSC staff set-up and organize the pre-service event.
- Receive a free staff T-shirt!
How Do I Become A Team Leader?
If you have any additional questions about being a PDOS Team Leader please send us an email at email@example.com.
Mandatory Team Leader Workshop
Before signing up, please make sure that you can commit to the following times:
- EITHER Monday October 22, 2012 OR Tuesday October 23, 2012, from 6:30pm to 8pm for MANDATORY WORKSHOP.
- President's Day of Service, Saturday October 27th, 2012, from 10am to 4:30pm.
Team Leader workshops are held to orient team leaders and communicate important information. To be a team leader, it is mandatory to attend one of the workshops. At the workshops you will be given more details about:
- Your site’s volunteer project
- Your mode of transportation
- A list of your volunteers
- What to expect the day of the event (check-in instructions and supplies)
- How to contact your site supervisor
***If you have additional questions, please refer to our team leader specific FAQ page.