- Explore Your Options
- Build Your Skills
- Apply for Opportunities
- Connect With Us
J-Connect and OCR
Your J-Connect account is an online system that allows Career Centers, students, and epmlerys to all interact with each other and keep up with the OCR process.You will use your J-Connect account to:
- Keep updated on which employers are visitng campus to recruit or collecting resumes. The list and schedule of employers changes constantly, and the only way to keep track is to keep checking your account. Begin checking in August and continue checking throughout the year.
- Submit resumes to specific employers that interest you. (Remember that simply participatin in On-Campus Recruiting does not mean that any employers will automatically receive your resume.)
- Register for Hopkins Career Fairs.
- See which employers are hosting evening information sessions and sign up to attend.
- Keep track of your recruiting status. You account shows you which employers you have submitted resumes to, when you are selected for an interview, which information sessions you have signed up for, and more.
- Sign up for interview time slots if you are selected as a preselect or an alternate.
- Submit your resume to job postings, even for organizations that are not coming to campus.