PILOT Learning Registration
What's your commitment?
An integral part of the PILOT program is the fact that you are joining a team. In order for the team to be effective, all members meet for two hours weekly as a group with their team captain. You are expected to attend every session. Two excused absences are allowed during the semester, after which you will be dropped from the program.
How do you register?
Take the registration survey associated with your course to acknowledge your understanding of the program and to indicate your availability for groups offered this semester. Participants are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to freshmen. If you are interested in multiple sections of PILOT, fill out all surveys of interest and indicate your first choice. You will be placed in all groups requested, if possible, but not until everyone receives at least one session.
Click the course you are taking to access the survey. Please make sure to check the course and section number so that you are taking the appropriate survey. Registration will remain open until all slots are filled. Places will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis. Initial placements will be made on Friday, March 1st. Remaining slots will be filled the following Monday, March 4, and then subsequent Mondays until all slots are filled.
- Calculus I for Biological Science Majors (AS.110.106)
- Calculus II for Biological Science Majors (AS.110.107)
- Calculus II for Physical Science and Engineering (AS.110.109)
- Calculus III (AS.110.202)
- Introductory Chemistry II with Professor Dagdigian (9:00am)
- Introductory Chemistry II with Professor Karlin (10:00am)
- General Physics II for Physical Science Majors (171.102)